Lot of Land Cruiser Memorbilia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As I am preparing to move, I need to sell off some of my Land Cruiser memorabilia. This lot includes some toys and some patches that I have acquired over the years. The FJ80 is a really nice die cast model that cost me some $$. My price includes shipping, all you need to do is payapl me the amount and I'll send it to you shortly after. Here is the list.

1. 1992 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ80 die cast metal model in 1:18 scale. This is silver with red trim, the front doors, hood, and rear lift gate open. It’s new in the box and never been opened, but I can see one small chip in the paint on the hood. Brand appears to be Road Tough, and the box lists it as having working steering, opening hood, working suspension, opening doors and trunk. The box is a little dusty and in decent condition.

2. Tek Toys 1:32 scale forest green FJ70. This is a motorized die cast toy that is propelled by pulling the FJ70 backwards. It’s new in the box, never opened and the box is in decent condition, but a little dusty. It looks like the inside of the box has some staining. The doors open on this toy.

3. Mega Masters die cast metal FJ70. This is a little smaller scale the above, it is blue with graphics that say FOXY. The top is removable on this one. The two speed gearbox is wound up by pulling backwards. It has monster tires, a snorkel, and a bull bar with a winch.

4. Tamiya Toyota Land Cruiser plastic model of the '90 Paris-Dakar rally FJ70 in 1/32 scale. A nice quality model that is propelled by a battery operated motor. Unopened in the original shrink wrap.

5. This is not a LC, but its cool. Hot Wheels Mercedes-Benz Unimog that is white and red with Castrol oil graphics. This has a removable bed canopy. It new in the package and in good condition. Collector # 158.

6. 4 TLCA patches one is about 10 inches, one is about 5 inches and two are about 2.5 inches.

7. Specter Off Road patch that says "FLAG STAFF” across the bottom.

8. Lastly a nice FJ40 patch that is brown with a golden color cruiser and Toyota written on the top of the patch. I think I got this from Specter also. All the patches have never been sewn onto any clothing.

So all this can be yours for $60.00. I'm sure it cost me more than that, but that’s the way it goes. I'll include the shipping, all you have to do is send me $60 and you address. PM me if interested.

-JOSH
CIMG1070.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom