lost my keys (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Lost my keys to the Cruiser...
What now? Can I get a new key from toyota?
I can get in, but thats it.
Key less in Cruiser land sux.

Most cruisers can be opened with one or two different keys, I think there were some budget cut-backs at the factory and almost all the keys are the same. I can use my old Toy pick-up key to start my cruiser along with half of the early 80s pick-ups that are out there, it's really scary.

I had a bunch of different keys that i tryed, but nun of them toyota.One gets me in, but cant start the truck. I'll keep looking...

Thanks!

Hey I got an idea.Why don't we just place detailed instructions in the windows of our Cruisers on how to steal this truck.Can these posts be deleted?Use a :flipoff2:en phone!!!!!!

The passenger side door lock should have a number code on it, pull the lock and bring it to a locksmith or Toyota dealer and they can cut you a new key.

I have a manual key punch and a book with codes for most models up to about 1995 but unfortunately I have no key blanks for Cruisers left or I could make you a key and drop it in the mail.

Cheers
Rod

The passenger side door lock should have a number code on it, pull the lock and bring it to a locksmith or Toyota dealer and they can cut you a new key.

I have a manual key punch and a book with codes for most models up to about 1995 but unfortunately I have no key blanks for Cruisers left or I could make you a key and drop it in the mail.

Cheers
Rod

Thanks!

I'll pull the door lock right now.

thank goodness my club wasn't on. he he

I lost the keys to Steve's 55. Ask him what he ended up doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom