Lost Industries Introduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi. Could you kindly update me on your finished 80 series rear bumper. I would prefer to not cut off the rear of my frame if possible. I helped my neighbor do his 4x4 labs rear and while it wasn’t any big deal to cut off the factory mid section of the bumper if possible I would like to retain mine. I also want to keep the factory rear mudflats so that I don’t spray gravel on my travel trailer when towing it. A single swing out is fine not overly concerned with fuel cans or water as I have a Prinsu roof rack which is pretty close to your design and I can always attach rotopax up top. My daughter is in Tempe so coming down from grand junction to pick it up is no problem.

Thanks

Chuck

WOW… just scanned through all seven pages. Nice work. I’m hoping to be in the market for a replacement roof rack and rear bumper to my current setup. You’re just ‘next door‘ so I’d rather just come to you when the time is right…

I saw that you were looking at doing a dual swing-out rear bumper. Did that ever materialize? Is it like 4x4 labs where the rear crossmember has to be cut? I’d prefer to avoid cutting that crossmember, if possible.

That rear tray/slider/storage is way nice. I like the functionality of it. Drawers add weight and once in…. You live with them until…. you don’t.

I’ll bet that 40 is a beast on the trails…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom