Lost (GX) key fob away from home DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I purchased mine from Amazon, but when I just looked to look at my previous orders, it's no longer available, but I did find this:
Amazon product ASIN B0B93G7611The one's I purchased worked great when I programed them with TechStream.
I think you should be okay with an Amazon "knock-off". Worst case if they don't work, Amazon is great on returns.

I purchased mine from Amazon, but when I just looked to look at my previous orders, it's no longer available, but I did find this:
Amazon product ASIN B0B93G7611The one's I purchased worked great when I programed them with TechStream.
I think you should be okay with an Amazon "knock-off". Worst case if they don't work, Amazon is great on returns.
Thanks for the super quick reply. I'll take a chance with the Amazon specials and worst case I can return- like you said :)

I got burned by "saving money" on amazon Gx460 roof rails which had THE WORST quality hardware and endcap materials. I'm much less likely to try and save by skipping OEM parts these days, lol.

Reactions: r2m

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom