Lost & Found (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Pulled up the carpet/jute in my 62 today to do some cleaning, lay down some Dynamat, and some Dynaliner.

Found a couple random items from the previous owners, including a coupon for a grocery store chain that no longer exists, plastic knife, 1989 dime, 1998 quarter, Sugar Daddy wrapper, and some other odds and ends.

Does anyone know if the “no smoking” plastic thing is part of the truck? I found it directly beneath the heater under the center console.

2C5E51AA-1304-419E-8A53-A690856FE841.jpeg

A 84fj60 i worked on had a 10mm 1/2 drive socket in it and a flat smoth rock under the rear heater

I found a $100 bill close to the shifter when I pulled my carpet out to check out the floor for rust. Used it to order some new carpet from DNP!

I found a diamond wedding ring in my 4runner

Your cruiser came with a cigarette lighter in the dash
It did/does and is still there, but this thing is a “no smoking” emblem, which I thought was kind of weird. Would it be used to cover or replace the actual lighter?

Props to the guys finding tools, cash, and precious gems.

I like your collection! I use the really nice nail file I got in my BJ74 a couple of years ago.
I found my 8" Snap-On ratcheting screwdriver I'd lost 5 years ago when I replaced the carpet over last winter!!
Dumbass!! :rolleyes:
I could fill a 1 gal ice cream bucket with all the money I've found in cars over the years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom