Losing brake pressure (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1994 FJZ80 that only loses pressure on the front passenger brake. According to the mechanic that has done work on the vehicle he has replace the brake lines, calipers, pads, master cylinder, booster, and the load sensing proportioning valve. He found the pressure loss after conducting a rear pressure test and then a front pressure test. I sent him the vehicle because the brake was almost going to the floor if I needed to stop. There was pressure on the brake when the vehicle wasn't operating. All of this information is to the best of my knowledge and the mechanic passed away recently so it will be hard to get more answers from him. Has anyone had this issue?

Land Cruiser.jpg

Hi, Check the proportioning valve again. Mike

Probably needs bleeding.
I went to Dajda"s Auto Care in North Richland Hills, Tx and they found that the previous mechanic had the crush washers too tight which created grooves. This is what was causing the leak. I also had him install and charge my a/c, add new shocks, and put in a new rubber seal on the driver's door. The guy Michael there is great on updating and the work is great. I would advise talking to him if you need anything done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom