Los Coyotes Day Run - Saturday, September 19 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Put me in for a tentative. I need to get the front end reassembled (which I should do) and clear with wifey.

Frank

Wife quashed that day for me. Too many things on the books. I will have to live vicariously through pictures.

Frank

Put me in as tentative

So the rain exposed some home electrical issues I've got to deal with this weekend, so now I'm out, too. You guys good with postponing this run until later? They are expecting us so if the few of you confirmed want to head on up, you're good to go. If the group is good with postponing, I'll call the reservation and let them know we're off.

im ok with postponing, wife just took a saturday shift so i have to do the soccer thing.

Awesome. Looks to be a beautiful weekend. I'd much rather be there than pulling wire on Saturday. :bang: Have fun guys.

It would be best for me to postpone also. Looks like I might be working Sunday.

anyone is welcome!

As far as wether or not your rig can do it, that depends on what trails you hit. Looks like milo might be the only one going, and he'll know which ones to try. that is, if hes still going?

Based on the attendance drop, I think I'll go with the herd and be down for a reschedule.

@sbman You're definitely welcome when we reschedule! As far as the trails go, there's many places that are perfect for a stock setup. It's one of those areas that has something for everybody.

of course! also we meet on the first tuesday of every month at mikes BBQ escondido if youd like to come meet the club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom