MUDShip Los angeles to Sacramento area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

Bashed in my front fender on my lx450 and have a replacement lined up in Glendale. Hoping somebody may be able to grab it when they head up this way. I'm in grass valley, ca but will happily travel to sacramento or somewhere in between depending on your route.

Will happily pay in beer and chip in a little for gas.

Thanks for the shout-out SoCal FJ. I’m headed for military drill weeknd to Orville on the 19th of February and will return on the 23rd with my Truck but can take my trailer if some things need to be moved. I reached out to Jay- on his VW interior that needed a ride as well. I can facilitate this easily if you can wait until then.

Thanks for the shout-out SoCal FJ. I’m headed for military drill weeknd to Orville on the 19th of February and will return on the 23rd with my Truck but can take my trailer if some things need to be moved. I reached out to Jay- on his VW interior that needed a ride as well. I can facilitate this easily if you can wait until then.

Rad! I'll shoot ya a message.

If anyone is doing this trip sooner, i have a bumper cover for my BMW that needs to be picked up ASAP from Baldwin Park, CA and deliver in or around Sacramento. The guy won't ship it so if anyone can bring it up for me, I'm willing to pay. It's bubbled wrapped and it'll be repainted so no worries about scratches, etc. It'll even fit in the back of a cruiser. PM me if anyone is headed up this way. Next step is to have it picked up by a LTL freight company if i don't find anyone by Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom