SOLD Los Angeles- clean 94 kzj78 Prado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
black
Thinking about selling my land cruiser- here are the specs.
94 land cruiser kzj78 prado
RHD
imported early 2020, I got it in may 2020. its been my daily driver since.
Upon import it went to FitGarage who did timing belt/water pump, thermostat, steering knuckles, flushed cooling system, diffs, transmission/ transfer case, new battery, new seats, they also did these mods-
-Mods: Ironman suspension, 5 falken at3w tires, New fj40 steel rims, LED tail lights from a new 70, Front runner roof rack, Front runner rear ladder, Sony CarPlay and Backup camera, and roof nest tent.
Since having it ive done regular maintenance at k&H import auto repairs, here's what ive done
-regular oil changes (about every 4k miles), fuel filter, new ac blower motor, brake pads, ac compressor belt, ac compressor tensioner pulley w/new oem bolts, valve cover gasket, turbo inlet gasket, rebuilt the transfer case gaskets, various new hoses, k&n cold air intake.
Ive used strictly OEM Toyota parts and sourced them from cruiser outfitters and partouq, ive had no issues getting every part quickly to me here in California.

-issues: the ac compressor clutch bearing went bad and when attempting to fix it, I broke a piece of metal off of the shaft on the front of the compressor, I then put it back together. I ordered a new ac compressor from a land cruiser shop in Canada who lost the compressor and pretty much took my money. I ordered a new one from a different place who sent me the wrong kind (it uses r12 instead of r134a like the one on the truck). If you turn on the ac, the front pulley wobles, although ac works great. I can include that new compressor with sale.
the left rear window rubber that holds the window to the actuator ripped, so the window is off the track. I have the part and will install, part number 69971-60030 (not a big deal but thought id share.)
right rear door has a white mark down it, I think someone pulled some golf clubs down it or something. ive been told it can be buffed off.
very small dings as you would expect with a near 30 year old truck, as well as some paint chipping from rock spots on the front. not bad.
lastly, the power steering pump is slightly leaking, I was quoted 300 dollars for rebuilding.
Thats all I can think of for now.
Note: I bought the truck under the impression it was at around 60 thousand miles, recently after finding auction paperwork, I see it was rolled back. the truck actually has about 150k verified miles, but odo reads 115k kilometers, or 72 thousand miles. (reason to not buy from importers :/
Will attach photos.
Will probably keep the roofnest but will sell if the price is right.
Looking for about 40k OBO!

306DE46A-AF29-4C6F-898D-DA657EA07D4C.png

0B05B0F6-A244-4195-A55C-F099281A0FAF.png

6A49EEE6-6E52-4D65-9DBA-D586BB22890A.png

FDEFD927-E285-4047-8C2E-C01A58EC63B0.png

0917DB3D-C208-469B-B712-8D176DD1E3A1.png

Last edited:
RHD
Upon import it went to FitGarage who did timing belt/water pump, thermostat, steering knuckles, flushed cooling system, dies, transmission/ transfer case, new battery, new seats, they also did these mods-
-Mods: Ironman suspension, 5 falken at3w tires, New fj40 steel rims, LED tail lights from a new 70, Front runner roof rack, Front runner rear ladder, Sony CarPlay and Backup camera, and roof nest tent.
Since having it ive done regular maintenance at k&H import auto repairs, here's what ive done
-regular oil changes (about every 4k miles), fuel filter, new ac blower motor, brake pads, ac compressor belt, ac compressor tensioner pulley w/new oem bolts, valve cover gasket, turbo inlet gasket, rebuilt the transfer case gaskets, various new hoses, k&n cold air intake.
Ive used strictly OEM Toyota parts and sourced them from cruiser outfitters and partouq, ive had no issues getting every part quickly to me here in California.

-issues: the ac compressor clutch bearing went bad and when attempting to fix it, I broke a piece of metal off of the shaft on the front of the compressor, I then put it back together. I ordered a new ac compressor from a land cruiser shop in Canada who lost the compressor and pretty much took my money. I ordered a new one from a different place who sent me the wrong kind (it uses r12 instead of r134a like the one on the truck). If you turn on the ac, the front pulley wobles, although ac works great. I can include that new compressor with sale.
the left rear window rubber that holds the window to the actuator ripped, so the window is off the track. I have the part and will install, part number 69971-60030 (not a big deal but thought id share.)
right rear door has a white mark down it, I think someone pulled some golf clubs down it or something. ive been told it can be buffed off.
very small dings as you would expect with a near 30 year old truck, as well as some paint chipping from rock spots on the front. not bad.
lastly, the power steering pump is slightly leaking, I was quoted 300 dollars for rebuilding.
Note: I bought the truck under the impression it was at around 60 thousand miles, recently after finding auction paperwork, I see it was rolled back. the truck actually has about 150k verified miles, but odo reads 115k kilometers, or 72 thousand miles. (reason to not buy from importers :/
Will attach photos.

View attachment 2926228

View attachment 2926232

View attachment 2926233

View attachment 2926234

View attachment 2926235
Fyi Its only letting me attach 5 photos at a time.

2DD2564C-9D97-4A9E-86BF-B7EA373DE621.png

31F5E939-F518-46F2-98DA-2BE293B5B9B3.png

334B567B-24A9-4E72-ABDF-F4B6358B1B05.png

E326D8F8-36C9-4EC9-B068-F013974D1473.png

F37F6ECD-8929-459B-9BF2-74A0571DB85F.png

I'm impressed you were able to register the vehicle in CA, from my research I thought the 3.0 diesels would not be able to be registered in CA. Good luck with the sale by the way

Was this from RHD Specialties by chance?

RHD
Upon import it went to FitGarage who did timing belt/water pump, thermostat, steering knuckles, flushed cooling system, diffs, transmission/ transfer case, new battery, new seats, they also did these mods-

Will attach photos.

View attachment 2926228

View attachment 2926232

View attachment 2926233

View attachment 2926234

View attachment 2926235
bump

FREEE BUMP AMAZING PRADO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom