SOLD Los Angeles, CA - stock semi float rear FJ62 axle housings and axles shafts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am two rear FJ62 semi-float rear axle housings sitting around that need to be removed. I also have about 6-8 rear semi float axles shafts long and short sides. I upgraded to a rear FZJ80 axle years ago and need the semi float stuff gone.

Both have been setup for SOA with perches welded on so they are not pristine original.

No shipping, you must come pick them up in Santa Clarita, 91350.

I will take reasonably cheap offers. I don't need high dollar as they are not completely assembled.

How much are you asking for the axle shafts?

Please send me a pm.

Thanks bud!

Hi Georg,
I'll pull them out of their storage cabinet and text you some pics this evening if that's ok with you? I have your cell.

I am two rear FJ62 semi-float rear axle housings sitting around that need to be removed. I also have about 6-8 rear semi float axles shafts long and short sides. I upgraded to a rear FZJ80 axle years ago and need the semi float stuff gone.

Both have been setup for SOA with perches welded on so they are not pristine original.

No shipping, you must come pick them up in Santa Clarita, 91350.

I will take reasonably cheap offers. I don't need high dollar as they are not completely assembled.
Are these still available

Everything has been sold. Georg has them all now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom