SOLD Los Angeles, CA: 200 series nFab RSP front bumper LX570 land cruiser Baja Designs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just bought this from @RiDE, but I can see that I bit off more than I can chew. Cost me about $600, including the ride from Portland to LA. Not trying to make any money, just trying not to lose too much! Pics attached. Not shown in the photos is the aluminum skid plate, which is also included. Located near West Hollywood.

Original ad here:SOLD - Portland,OR: 200 series nFab RSP front bumper LX570 land cruiser Baja Designs

$450

3B87EE34-FF1C-4D96-9B54-B59A8CBA7190.jpeg

597AF7DA-C8D4-4B4F-9C81-5FD1B99D5411.jpeg

6F4A2803-05B0-4C43-BDF9-4508B4B98237.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump, hoping to unload this. @mosevo1, any interest? Can come down on price a bit if needed...

Bump, hoping to unload this. @mosevo1, any interest? Can come down on price a bit if needed...
I'm interested and can meet halfway.

But first, what is the end-to-end measurement?

I'm interested and can meet halfway.

But first, what is the end-to-end measurement?
Sorry, two small kids and a full time job would make meeting midway somewhere pretty tough. Where are you coming from? Sig just says North of LA.

78” wide
15.5” depth
18” height

Sorry, two small kids and a full time job would make meeting midway somewhere pretty tough. Where are you coming from? Sig just says North of LA.

78” wide
15.5” depth
18” height
Near Magic Mountain.

Bump. We are in escrow in a house in San Diego, hopefully we'll be moving there in early October. So if anyone in the LA area is interested in purchasing this please let me know soon, otherwise if anyone in SD is interested I'll let you know when the move occurs.

Feels like I'm spamming a bit, which I apologize for...

We moved to San Diego over the weekend - Scripps Ranch area. I still have this bumper taking up space in my shed and I'd love to unload it. I'll entertain any reasonable offer.

Can you ship it?
I’m not opposed to it but I’d have to take your lead on organizing. I assume freight would be best/least expensive.
It’s beyond my abilities to wrap and pad and box it up, but I could drop it off somewhere nearby if you arrange.

I’m not opposed to it but I’d have to take your lead on organizing. I assume freight would be best/least expensive.
It’s beyond my abilities to wrap and pad and box it up, but I could drop it off somewhere nearby if you arrange.
Every bumper I've gotten like this (tube style) just comes wrapped in shrink wrap with a label taped on and then dropped off. Is there a Fastenal around you? They may be the best rate for this.

Yes, looks like there’s one nearby. Closed on Mondays apparently. I’ll call tomorrow and will PM you for further communication.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom