For Sale Los Angeles, CA: FZJ80: OME Springs Delta Radius Arms Panhard/Bracket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

UCLAcruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey Mud, Selling parts I am not going to use. I am happy to send pictures for serious buyers. Thanks for looking.

($350) OME heavy front springs (new in box) and OME medium rear springs (used in excellent condition)

($SOLD) Delta Vehicle systems 4”radius arms with OEM bushings (used) - bought from Mud member that switched to the 4” arms. Has some light rock rash but it is cosmetic. The bushings were new OEM units installed by DVS. These retail for over $1230 without tax and shipping.

($80) Delta Rear bump stop drop kit. Used. Excellent condition.

($SOLD) Land tank Double cardon front driveshaft (new in box) purchased new and never taken out of the shipping tube

($SOLD) Land Cruiser Phil Rear HD sway links (new in box) purchased directly from LCP.

($SOLD) Whiteline HD Sway bars front and rear (new in box) purchased directly from Whiteline in Riverside, CA.

($SOLD) Delta Rear panhard lift bracket for 3” lift. Used. In great condition.

Price: Asking price is individually listed above. Shipping will be extra. Please send me a PM to discuss details.

3A9424C3-A081-4765-9015-6F543D96E206.jpeg

772256A9-F578-4294-A011-763F17E8D18A.jpeg

75BEB969-8E2F-4D09-8434-C521F506987F.jpeg

12B15D32-8DFB-4768-8753-4231EE0673DB.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump

Thanks! Replied to PMs. Most are asking to break up the package but I would prefer to sell in one lot. 🤞🏽

Thanks! Replied to PMs. Most are asking to break up the package but I would prefer to sell in one lot. 🤞🏽
If you were to separate, I would be interested in the LCP sway bar bits.

Thanks for the interest. I will reach out in the event I break up the package. Happy Holidays!

Bump

If you break up the parts I’m interested in the land tank driveshaft.

Bump.still available as a lot but not for much longer.

Driveshaft is pending.

Added delta rear bracket.

@bryce0225 yes, the BP51s are the shocks and reservoirs only. Can use them for lifts up to 3”. After that they have an extended length version. Give me a PM if you are interested and we can discuss details.

BP51s sold

Still have the Delta rear bracket? If so, Im interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom