For Sale Los Angeles, CA: 1970 Toyota FJ55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 55 Series
Mileage
Color
Orange
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2673626159446472/
For Sale: Resto-Mod 1970 Toyota FJ55 - $140,000 OBO

Get ready to cruise the lands with style and grace in this tastefully modernized classic: a fully restored 1970 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ55. This one-of-a-kind beauty is powered by a 6.2L turbocharged diesel engine, ensuring exhilarating performance on any terrain. With a no-expense-spared approach, this FJ55 underwent a four-year build to become the showstopper it is today.

The custom two-tone white over orange paint is a head-turner, showcasing tremendous depth, shine, and luster even in direct sunlight. This stunning exterior is complemented by upgraded features, including custom-wired turn signals under the headlights.

Step inside, and you'll be greeted by a sleek and timeless custom interior that matches the exterior like a glove. The black suede and leather upholstery, along with the matching leather headliner and door panels, exude luxury and style. Enjoy the modern comforts provided by Dynamat sound deadening and bedliner coated floors lined with carpet mats. The custom center console, 7” Alpine media screen, Vintage Air Heat/Cool AC with front and rear ducting, and JL Audio speakers, tweeters, and 10” subwoofer ensure your comfort and entertainment needs are met. Additionally, this modernized classic is equipped with power windows and door locks, providing convenience, safety, and ease of use at the touch of a button.

Under the hood lies the heart of this beast—a 6.2-liter Banks Detroit Diesel V8 engine that roars to life with a quick twist of the key.

This modernized classic leaves no stone unturned when it comes to upgrades. It boasts a kickin' sound system, thanks to the carefully selected components and meticulous installation. The instrument panel houses custom gauges, including a 140-mph speedometer, 8k-rpm tachometer, and turbo boost gauge, ensuring you stay informed about your vehicle's performance.

With this 1970 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ55, you can cruise in style, turning heads and breaking necks wherever you go. No matter the terrain, this showstopper offers unmatched performance, modern comforts, and upgraded features without sacrificing its classic charm. Don't miss your chance to own this impressive FJ55—the coolest resto-mod you'll ever lay eyes on. Nothing has been spared in creating this masterpiece. Buy now and embark on a lifetime of journeys and adventures in style!

IMG_4375b.jpg

IMG_1907.jpg

IMG_1904.jpg

IMG_1907.jpg

IMG_1909.jpg

That's very very nice!. Saw it on FB Marketplace too. I hope mine can look that good someday. I would like to see it at one of the Arizona auctions just to see the actual going price. Good luck with your sale.

what transmission? I guess it has overdrive?

Get some proper fitting tires and wheels that look the vintage and it'll sell quicker.
Makes me feel better about what I paid for mine...

why did you put a 140mph and 8k tach for a 6.2td.
or why did you use a 6.2td at all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom