For Sale Los Angeles area: FJ80 ECU units AND all other electronic stuff FROM Good Running Cars (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
Please specify your year and the number on your ECU if readable. I have parts for both 3FE and 1FZE, OBD1 and OBD2.

I have about a dozen ECU units from different year USA Cruisers. (Ebay has lots of Europe and Asia ECUs which dont always match our OBD1/OBD2)

Each ECU including shipping within USA is $112.94 IT IS BETTER TO HAVE A SPARE AND NEVER NEED IT!

If yours fails and you are in a jam, $500 for a used one is not an uncommon price.

I also have Shift Control Modules, AC amps, and every single electronic module, etc for most years of FJ80 and LX450

Please specify your year and the number on your ECU if readable. I have parts for both 3FE and 1FZE, OBD1 and OBD2.

I have about a dozen ECU units from different year USA Cruisers. (Ebay has lots of Europe and Asia ECUs which dont always match our OBD1/OBD2)

Each ECU including shipping within USA is $112.94 IT IS BETTER TO HAVE A SPARE AND NEVER NEED IT!

If yours fails and you are in a jam, $500 for a used one is not an uncommon price.

I also have Shift Control Modules, AC amps, and every single electronic module, etc for most years of FJ80 and LX450
Hello, looking for an ECU for a 91 3fe fj80.
thank you

I have one here. $100 + $12.40 shipping.
Paypal to Deathvalleypaul@yahoo.com
On paypal PLEASE NOTE: Mud=SanDiegoLC-91 3FE ECU
I can ship immediately

Have a 5th on the 4th and come forth on the fifth!!

Shipped USPS Priority Mail,
Tracking number is 9405503699300444434378
Thank you for your order.

More ECUs, modules, sensors and other electronic and smog stuff now available.

I do not have a transfer case for a 91, and sadly not aware of any. Yours can be rebuilt and you will be way ahead by doing so.
At the same time you rebuild it, change the low gear to a 3:1 and if you run 35s you can install a Sumo underdrive. It will make a magical difference in both offroad power and highway power. You will get the equivalent final drive of 4.56 to 1 without having to regear your diffs, and that small change has made a big difference in how mine runs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom