SOLD Los Angeles- 98 100 series land cruiser- CA TRUCK (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
white
For sale is my clean 98- double locked 100 series land cruiser- CALI TRUCK

This truck was originally sold in California, and has never been owned anywhere else. the frame is spotless.
its got a clean title, and I have a huge stack of service records since the original owner.
I bought it back in December, but ive got a 70 series land cruiser that ive decided may be more my style, that's why im letting this go. its been great so far and hasn't let me down on the few trips ive taken it on.

Recent maintenance I have done has been:

-Wheel bearings
-Lower ball joints
-Differential bushings
-New valve cover gaskets
-New ac compressor
-New ac evaporator
-New ac expansion valve
-New cv’s
-Stabilizer bar links
- new brakes
-Fan clutch (aisin)

All parts have been OEM ONLY

Timing belt was reportedly done at 190k.

Diff fluids, trans fluid, oil and fuel filter all changed within the past year.

Modifications include:

-Kings shocks with resi’s all around
-Heavy duty old man emu springs
-SPC upper control arms
-Old man emu torsion bars
-New aftermarket rear links
-Front arb bumper
-Rear slee bumper with dual swingout
-Slee rock sliders
-Front runner drawer system
-Escape gear seat covers
-Front runner roof rack
-Spidertrax/slee spacers
-Weather tech floor mats all around
-sony car play system

All work has been done by either RPM garage or K&H auto imports here in SoCal- if you're from around here then you know these 2 shops have great reputations working on land cruisers.

This land cruiser has factory dual lockers, working heat seaters, a VERY clean grey interior, working sunroof, no leaks in any seals, been cali owned so no rust, clean title...
Its a nicely built, not overdone, clean land cruiser that's ready to go wherever you want without needing anything.

(gfc not included in asking price)

210k miles, Asking 28 OBO.
Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 6.52.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 6.52.51 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 6.52.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 6.55.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 6.53.11 PM.png

this is all the photos. I think I forgot to say that the dash bag is from escape gear If I remember correctly.
Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 6.55.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 6.55.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 6.55.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 6.55.27 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 6.55.34 PM.png

Really nice! Wish this was in Florida. Looking for something just like this. Good luck selling her!

I have a couple questions. What is the height of that lift and size of tires? Also, what is the condition of the seat foam and leather? Would you consider selling the tent along with?

I have a couple questions. What is the height of that lift and size of tires? Also, what is the condition of the seat foam and leather? Would you consider selling the tent along with?
Im not certain about the stock height versus now, but id say its probably about a 2-2.5 inch Iift. the tires are 285/75R16, or about 32.8 inches. the seats are great condition, id say 8.5/10. no rips or tears, only thing is that the stitching has started to come apart on one spot on the drivers seat but otherwise perfect. I was planning on keeping the tent but depending on the offer, I could include it, or I've also got a roof nest I'm looking to sell if that interests you. let me know.

Nice 100, GLWS!

I want to keep the tent, but if someone wants to give me an offer then I could let it go. I’ve also got a roofnest I’m looking to sell.
Absolutely 0 rust, no surface rust even. It’s been a California truck it’s entire life. Even have the original sale receipts from a cali dealer.

How’s the AC? I saw you had some issues in the past with it if I was reading the posts correctly. Has it been registered in Ca. yet?

How’s the AC? I saw you had some issues in the past with it if I was reading the posts correctly. Has it been registered in Ca. yet?
It is registered it California already, I just hadn’t switched my name onto it. Ac’s fine, compressors been replaced, blows cold now. I believe the thermometers reading around 60 degrees. Message me for more questions or if you’re interested

It's a very nice truck, I'd love to have it as my bird hunting travel rig but the price is probably what's scaring most off on a 25 year old truck. Now I am not saying that you're off on the pricing as it is a well maintained and modified Land Cruiser after all, but the market on 100- Series trucks seems to have softened recently. If it had the later added 5-speed transmission I'd likely be making an offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom