For Sale Los Angeles: 2004 Lexus LX470 (Front Runner, ARB, Ironman, BFG) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll just leave this right here......

price police.jpg

What's with the yellow tint on all the pics, camera messed up or crappy lens?

What's with the yellow tint on all the pics, camera messed up or crappy lens?
its "artistic" . andddd probably to hide imperfections lolol

Filter, old trick to cover up rust and dirt
Brother shot the photos and this is the color palette he chose, though not sure how a slight yellow tint is supposed to cover rust... especially since I added undercarriage photos that clearly show there is none. 🤔 cheers anyway

Brother shot the photos and this is the color palette he chose, though not sure how a slight yellow tint is supposed to cover rust... especially since I added undercarriage photos that clearly show there is none. 🤔 cheers anyway
That looks pretty dirty.

106907417_10224247309517536_1024595342519603889_o.jpg

On craigslist for months. On here for months. On facebook.

Doesn't sell. Now its on BAT.

Buyers need to do due diligence on this car to find out why it bounces from site to site without ever being sold....

Last edited:
Wonder if there's a reserve price on the BAT listing, if no reserve maybe someone will get it at the right price, but knowing BAT I doubt it happens...

Wonder if there's a reserve price on the BAT listing, if no reserve maybe someone will get it at the right price, but knowing BAT I doubt it happens...

Is there any consensus on what this is really worth? I saw it on Facebook marketplace before it went on bat. I knew it was overpriced but wasn't sure by how much.

Agreed. My gut says 16-17k
My guess 16-17K is spot on.
The things that detract from its value to me are
1) 5 owners
2) Part of its life in MA with salted roads
3) Multiple state registration (could be title washing What is Title Washing? | CARFAX)
4) Aftermarket upgrades are nice but lower end. ARB bumper $1K, Lift $1.2K, Rack $1K

Overall its a $12-13K LX with $3K in upgrades. Some risk on the title but at least he has had it serviced and repaired recently.

From BAT in case others wonder about the fees.
How Our Fees Work

• Sellers pay a $99 listing fee, with the option to add our Plus photo service for an additional $250. There are no other seller fees on BaT.
  • Buyers pay a 5% fee on top of the final sale price to BaT, with a minimum of $250, and capped at $5,000.
  • Contact us for pricing of our White Glove Service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom