For Sale Los Angeles - 1999/Land Cruiser/100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Outside Link
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/d/sherman-oaks-1999-land-cruiser-4x4-diff/7121648372.html
No offense but that owner must've been smoking something when he posted the truck on craigslist. I sold a way nicer one and below 100K miles with a front aluminum bumper, led fog lights,led bar and brand new 33" wheels and tires for only $12K

No offense but that owner must've been smoking something when he posted the truck on craigslist. I sold a way nicer one and below 100K miles with a front aluminum bumper, led fog lights,led bar and brand new 33" wheels and tires for only $12K

Wish I would have been around for that.

Used to think these prices were high until I looked at some other trucks. You can get a Tacoma (sold new for 35,000) for $12,000 or get a Land Cruiser (sold new for $65,000) for $15,000. Similar numbers with Tundras. Factor in production numbers, and Land Cruiser is an insane bang for buck.

Been checking out the early 2000 7.3 Fords as well. Those Excursions are sweet. Saw a black slightly modded with under 50K miles go for $55,000.

That's a fair asking price when looking at the list, if he can get $20-22 that's a good deal for both parties. The question always is; what else is out there comparatively at that price?

That's a fair asking price when looking at the list, if he can get $20-22 that's a good deal for both parties. The question always is; what else is out there comparatively at that price?

200 series, better built, lower miles and less money

And btw there was a 06 fully built in Utah 100K miles sold for less than $25K last month

200 series, better built, lower miles and less money

The 200 is $2000 more. As I said, for the 99, $20-22 would be fair; It all depends on what you're looking for I suppose. A lot of people (myself included, prefer not to have all the gadgetry of newer vehicles).

For a few thousand more, yes that 200 would be nice, as I said. The old saying goes, it's only worth what someone's willing to pay for it. The 200's still for sale a month later at what I would determine to be a very fair price, that 99 will be for sale for quite a bit longer too, but to the right person I think $20k is fair.

And btw there was a 06 fully built in Utah 100K miles sold for less than $25K last month

Cool.

Another proud owner trying to sell a proud price. Good luck and hey no sweat for anyone dumb enough to fork out $25k for a twenty year old trail rig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom