For Sale Los Angeles 1964 fj45 cab 0 rust ,testing the waters to see if its worth selling or keeping it $10k obo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 45 Series
20200607_135048.jpg
20200607_135034.jpg
20200607_135017.jpg

20200607_134850.jpg

20200607_134908.jpg

Where’s the rest?

i'll give ya 300.

I want to see what people think it's worth
Forum rules require you to post a price, otherwise your post/thread may get deleted by a mod.

If you don’t know what you want, post a ridiculously high price. One thing I know on this forum is that members will NOT be shy telling you what they think it’s worth, as long as they think what you’re asking is too much.

Let me ask :princess:, that would be nice to make it an outside BBQ :p

Last edited:
Forum rules require you to post a price, otherwise your post/thread may get deleted by a mod.

If you don’t know what you want, post a ridiculously high price. One thing I know on this forum is that members will NOT be shy telling you what they think it’s worth, as long as they think what you’re asking is too much.
Thanks for the advice, I've looked around to see what previous sold for an didnt find any to give me an idea to put a price on it ,thanks again I'll just delete the post

I don’t want it, don’t fit in the shorty cab. I sold a nice removable top cab in the same shape for $2500 a few years ago.

No title, no frame. it’s worth what the parts are worth. Add them up and put a price on it..start high and come down as if you don’t get any interest.

This forum always gives sellers crap when it comes to fishing expeditions it’s not eBay. If you wanna highest bidder put it on eBay you’re not gonna get that around here. Good luck with the sale looks really clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom