Looks like I need a new motor. Bj73 3b. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not sure how hard they are to get in the US though… thanks for the info. I’ve had the 3b for about 6 years now and seems like they are running lower and lower and lower on parts.

Yeah, @roma042987 and I tried that about 3 years ago…we are still waiting….but that’s a different story.

Well, let’s just say the guy who was going to ship them is charged with a bunch of felonies. The motors are still sitting in a warehouse in Japan.

I’ll leave it at that.

There are a bunch of other ways to get motors into the country now that the pandemic is over. Worldwide shipping is getting more reasonable.

Well, let’s just say the guy who was going to ship them is charged with a bunch of felonies. The motors are still sitting in a warehouse in Japan.

I’ll leave it at that.

There are a bunch of other ways to get motors into the country now that the pandemic is over. Worldwide shipping is getting more reasonable.
Really?? Who are you using for quotes on shipping?

Man, I have found the opposite... everything has gone up, and I figured the biggest reason is the artificially inflated fuel prices.

I had to send back a scanner I picked up because it did not do what it claimed to do, and the thing cost me $90 to send regular parcel mail overseas. I almost kept it, but I was still getting $100 back. Expensive test. :confused:

Im in for a 15BT group buy.... let me know when 😁

Ive seen them in the $3500-$4000 on alibaba before shipping i believe

Wonder how much shipping is… How reliable is Alibaba? I’ve never used em…

I have 2 running 3b’s and a turbo kit so probably could make a wash out of the purchase….

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom