Looking to trade a pakistan soft

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

Is anyone interested in trading thier pakistan soft top that is designed for a drop down tailgate for one that has soft top barn doors. The top is brand new never used

khaki

I don't have a top to trade, but would be interested in buying your top and bows for my 1980 FJ40 if your looking to sell? Its starting to get warm in Charleston, SC.

Thanks
Bert

Hello,

Is anyone interested in trading thier pakistan soft top that is designed for a drop down tailgate for one that has soft top barn doors. The top is brand new never used

khaki

Are you including the soft ambi doors with the top?

yes. they are included. The top and doors were made by eshan never used. I will be keeping the bows for this trade

yes. they are included. The top and doors were made by eshan never used. I will be keeping the bows for this trade

Just so this is straight for everyone...you want to trade the canvas top with the ambi door bow pieces (you are keeping the main bows) and soft ambi doors for a the canvas only top with a roll up rear window? Sounds like you are giving away $500 in soft ambi doors.

Wait until mid May when the next shipment of tops comes in and I am sure someone, maybe even me, will trade you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom