Looking to sell your 80? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bhicks

Supporting Vendor
Threads
I sold my 80 last year and my built LX470 last week. I greatly regret selling the 80. It was the perfect rig for me. I'm looking to get back into one. With 4 kids now I no longer have the time to build another rig from scratch so I need one already built. Looking for at least 35's or bigger, lockers, regeared (not a must), bumpers, sliders, preferably under 200k on odometer but also not a must. Prefer a 95-97 but again not a must. Just like the function of the OBDII. This will be a trail rig and not a daily driver so I don't want pretty. Not wanting to pay up for pretty just to smash that off on the trail. Some trail dents, faded/scratched paint is totally fine. I care most about the maintenance. As long is it is mechanically sound and been kept on PM then I'm good.

I should add that I probably wont check this thread every day. If you have something you may be selling that fits my needs just shoot me a PM/start a conversation.

No longer looking for an 80. I found the perfect built 80. Pictures will be up soon.

congrats man! sorry, I missed your first reply to my email. I wasn't in any position to build the next one quickly to sell it

if you're in socal we should go wheeling once you're ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom