Looking to sell my Hj60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello guys. I was hoping to make it out to your club meeting, however boss man had another plan for me. I'm looking to sell my truck, however no luck so I thought I'd put it in the club section (hope you guys don't mind) and see if anybody is looking, or knows anybody looking. Also maybe let me know if my price is out to lunch. It's for sale in the diesel section https://forum.ih8mud.com/diesel-jdm-parts/462040-3800-00-sale.html it's under the $3800.00 For Sale. Thanks and let me know what you think.
Cheers Dennis.

to be honest, 60s are not selling right now. well, land cruisers in general are not selling. the RHD Cruisers flooded the market.
unless you are ready to give it away i would just sit on it. $1500 is about right in todays market. sorry for the bad news ...

of course you might be lucky and find someone that wants it so best of luck in the sale.

That truck you have has more rust on it then you think. I had one with that rust issue and its alot of work, never again, also like the fellow said above me people are starting to ship in cruisers from all over the world now and rust free, I myself might head in that direction, ...... You are better off keeping it....

I also think $1,500 if best,,,,,,,

Ya I hear what you are saying the thing I don't get is that people are asking $2000 for a 2H and $1500 for a tranny, $600 for axles. I know asking and getting are two different things, however somebody must have the time to cut this thing up. I don't get it. This thing is in better shape than my first cruiser ever was. Oh well I guess. Thanks for the insight, and hope to make it out to an event some time.
Cheers Dennis.

yah, normally a vehicle is worth more as parts than as a whole but to sell the whole thing then the price is less ... you already know this.

the price you are asking IS a fair price for 2-3 years ago, i am just saying that in todays market it MIGHT be a bit high.

in general, the Yanks are a cheap bunch. they are used to having a dollar that is worth $1.30 CND and now they have to pay on par and it seems they can not let it go.

seriously, you will end up either keeping it or selling it for the buyers offer. there was another HJ60 forsale for $1800 and i think it is still sitting there so maybe that should be your bench mark. i am not trying to talk you down since i have no need for a 2H but just trying to help you out. i hope i have not created any animosity because of it.

cheers and peace.

Ya Wayne no worries. I think I know the one you are talking about. It just sucks. I just want to start work on my fj40, so it would have been nice to find a home for my truck. I have thought about cutting her up and keeping the tranny and putting it into the 40 and parting it out, but that is alot of time and storage. My bj60 is going under the knife sometime as well but it's really bad. I guess I need to grow from it, and stop flinging it around like monkeys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom