Looking to purchase this 97 with 240k miles. Anything of concern in these pictures? They sold it when I called to pull the trigger. On to the next one (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Somebody else here bought it I'll bet.

You waited too long to pull the trigger.

Must have cash and be on it when you see it.

I like that interior. You didn't show the second row seats, but I presume that is consistent. Good luck! One other thing to look at is the trim ring around the inside of the sun roof. Every one I've seen has cracks. Could just be trucks in the Middle East. I would not let that issue dictate whether you buy, however.

Somebody else here bought it I'll bet.

You waited too long to pull the trigger.

Must have cash and be on it when you see it.
Wouldnt doubt it. I was apprehensive to post too much about it, hence no link. And it's also in Georgia. I just went with the Cali assumptions (the plates) 😉. Oh well.

I like that interior. You didn't show the second row seats, but I presume that is consistent. Good luck! One other thing to look at is the trim ring around the inside of the sun roof. Every one I've seen has cracks. Could just be trucks in the Middle East. I would not let that issue dictate whether you buy, however.

^^^^

No, that is an issue here as well in Sunshine States like Texas and Arizona. Mine completely crumbled about a year ago while I was cleaning around the moon/sun roof.

You can still buy the sunroof trim but only in gray. Have to paint it to match the ivory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom