Looking to order p/n '37110-6A650'--Does anyone know if this p/n includes everything in the diagram? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
128keaton.com
Hey guys, next big purchase is a new driveshaft since my splines are toast (no doubt lack of greasing by servicing dealer--Steer clear of Lexus of Memphis). I have p/n '37110-6A650' pointing towards 2003-2007 LX470/LC100s, and the diagram below has everything (spiders, yoke, flanges) attached to the p/n. If anyone has ordered this before, can you tell me if it DOES include new spiders as per the diagram? Or is it similar to ordering shocks (might get hardware/cushions, might not)?

Thanks guys.

A Google Image search on that P/N shows many pics of the complete assembly from flange to flange. Looks good for you.
I agree. I called my Toyota house just because I wanted their pricing too and my favorite counter guy confirmed that the part number (37110-6A650) does contain everything in that diagram. Perfect!

Typically when you see Toyota diagrams where they list individual parts...but have the 'unit' circumscribed (with a part number of it's own)...then ALL parts inside the border are included. In this case...it would appear the Drive Shaft would be complete flange to flange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom