Looking to hit a Phoenix area trail on Saturday (7/25) morning. Anyone going out? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.whyturbothat.com
I'm coming up from Tucson to visit the in-laws this weekend. I'm planning on sneaking away Saturday for a run. Anyone going out? I'll be driving my 80 (2" lift, lockers, sliders and 35's). Even some advice on somewhere fun to go would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I'm coming up from Tucson to visit the in-laws this weekend. I'm planning on sneaking away Saturday for a run. Anyone going out? I'll be driving my 80 (2" lift, lockers, sliders and 35's). Even some advice on somewhere fun to go would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Hey sir, I'm thinking about heading out to box canyon with @CruiseLanderAZ and possibly @knewstance. It's an easy trail, supposedly fun though and may have some flowing water to see. We're going to work through some details this evening. I typically go play in Tonto, but that's still closed/burned.

I would totally be down to join you! If you decide to go, give me a time and a place and I'll be there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom