Looking to get some exhaust work done (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good evening. I am looking to get the exhaust redone in the LC after I get it back from @Cruiserhiggs Attached is a picture of what I would like to do. Yes, I am aware that JCardona cut the rocker panel on his 80, but I am not looking to do that. I just want to get my exhaust done similarly.

jcardona exhaust.jpg

I'd stop in at Scottsdale Muffler and see what they can do for you. I've used them on a couple different vehicles and they always do good work

You will be happier keeping it! Lots of info in the tech section on what you want to do. Think there is a shop or two in Mesa that others have used. I’ve smashed my exhaust and someday will route it over the frame like the earlier 80’s.

You will be happier keeping it! Lots of info in the tech section on what you want to do. Think there is a shop or two in Mesa that others have used. I’ve smashed my exhaust and someday will route it over the frame like the earlier 80’s.
While it is with Scott and Avid Cruisers I will see if he knows anyone.

I'd stop in at Scottsdale Muffler and see what they can do for you. I've used them on a couple different vehicles and they always do good work

2nd on that. I used them on my 4Runner and they did great work.

Mesa Muffler on Baseline and Mesa Drive is another popular place endorsed by club members.

I 2nd the nomination of Scottsdale Muffler. I kept it out the back, but they did over the rail in 3", headers, and a custom set up in the spare tire space. Couldn't be happier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom