Looking to get a FZJ80, questions on one recently looked at (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Whoa, $15k for unlocked, not great interior, off-brand tires and over 360,000 miles. The market has gone crazy.
It's gone bat sh!t. I bought in at exactly the right time. If I'd waited another 6 months, I wouldn't be rolling around in my Mean Green Bean.

It's gone bat sh!t. I bought in at exactly the right time. If I'd waited another 6 months, I wouldn't be rolling around in my Mean Green Bean.
No kidding - I mean, mine aren't straight off the Icon showroom floor, but the days of sub-$2000 FJ62s and FZJ80s are gone unless they're parts rigs. I drove both home and drove them for months without having to do anything.

My dad traded off a nice rust-free FJ40 for an OJ Bronco about 10 years ago. Wish I had that back.

Run away from that pile of crap!

Hard pass for sure.
That's a $3K truck if locked and no body damage/bad rust.

Mate that sounds like the rip off of the century. Get the hell a way from they thing!

Buying a car with a few of those problems is no drama and I think adds to the experience and helps build some character, but this thing sounds like you will have to replace every serviceable and moving part!
If you go genuine parts that is gonna cost an eye watering amount of money and time.

Yeah the market has gone crazy but there are much better cars out there for that price, you just need to be patient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom