Wanted Looking to Buy. Pass side [Rt front] fender in Sand dollar pearl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greetings.
Im looking for a Rt side passenger front fender in Sand dollar pearl. Must be in good condition. I am in NY but willing to pay or travel for a good part.

Greetings.
Im looking for a Rt side passenger front fender in Sand dollar pearl. Must be in good condition. I am in NY but willing to pay or travel for a good part.

what series rig? 100?

2003 lx 470
I want a RH fender too for my 2002 LX470 lol, other side of the country here though.
Assuming not too many people here have one, I'm waiting to see the results of this post and maybe getting a new LC fender if it's just a matter of drilling holes for the cladding.
You might also try car-part.com for junkyards but I've had trouble last year getting any yard to package and ship when I was looking for my rare Scion's fender (some yards are probably nicer about it than others). Looks like a pearl fender for you in Delaware possibly. Good luck!

I want a RH fender too for my 2002 LX470 lol, other side of the country here though.
Assuming not too many people here have one, I'm waiting to see the results of this post and maybe getting a new LC fender if it's just a matter of drilling holes for the cladding.
You might also try car-part.com for junkyards but I've had trouble last year getting any yard to package and ship when I was looking for my rare Scion's fender (some yards are probably nicer about it than others). Looks like a pearl fender for you in Delaware possibly. Good luck!
Any info about the one in Delaware?

I might have been mistaken but the listing in DE was WHT as the color, possibly not pearl.
Fender
Lexus LX470
000,RH,WHT,SUV
A
0​
$300
undmg
West Side Auto Parts USA-DE(Laurel) Request_Quote 302-775-5100 Request_Insurance_Quote

Other pearl listings on car-part.com for pearl are (in order of distance from NY):
Fender
Lexus LX470
RH,PEARL,4DR
A
0​
AZ0380
$395
undmg
Raceway Auto Parts USA-TN(Savannah) E-mail 888-762-6611 / 731-925-8000
Fender
Lexus LX470
RH,PEARL,4DR
A
0​
AZ0380
$410
undmg
Clearwater Auto Recycling USA-FL(Largo) E-mail 888-902-1212
Fender
Lexus LX470
RH,PEARL,4DR
A
0​
200QQV
$385
undmg
Counselman Automotive Recycling of Mobile USA-AL(Mobile) Request_Quote 251-330-2700 Request_Insurance_Quote
Fender
Lexus LX470
RH,PEARL,4DR
A
0​
AZ0380
$300
undmg
OK Auto Parts #1 USA-MS(Richland) Request_Quote 1-800-748-7539 Request_Insurance_Quote

Kinda sus that some are using the same picture <.<

Last time I tried to get junkyards in UT and MO, who had the right color for my Scion, to ship to me and they were REALLY bad about even wanting to try. I was on the phone with the UT place 3 times. They quoted me $90 UPS to have a really small fender shipped form SLC to Denver, which I would have been great. The MO place completely ignored me. I got sick of waiting a month and ended up spending more money buying from the dealer and painting it myself.

Who knows though, all the yards there are different.

If I tried again to get anything shipped through car-part.com, I would maybe offer to bribe the yard to go through the trouble to have it shipped within a week. I might also start with their email system and have a request emailed to them first, and then call and say "I already emailed you through car-part, I really want this. What can I do to get this out the door tomorrow?". The email is the "Request_Quote" mention in the table.

Also know that you can see more pictures on car-part.com by clicking on the picture if they are available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom