For Sale Looking to buy for the first time BJ46 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

12 million Kms seems a tad high, even for a diesel!!!! :grinpimp:

Last edited:
late model truck with early model front clip/fenders/turn signals. Takes some work to swap that out, so someone knew what they were doing most likely. Hard to know without seeing it in person but sure looks nice! You would get your money back from it here in the states I think pretty easily I think. AC/PS/Discs, banded seats with rear bench & all that. Even more so if you can ship it back from free when you ship back. Note that it is hard (almost impossible) to title in CA if you don't import to another state first, if that is where you will be settling when you come back.

late model truck with early model front clip/fenders/turn signals. Takes some work to swap that out, so someone knew what they were doing most likely. Hard to know without seeing it in person but sure looks nice! You would get your money back from it here in the states I think pretty easily I think. AC/PS/Discs, banded seats with rear bench & all that. Even more so if you can ship it back from free when you ship back. Note that it is hard (almost impossible) to title in CA if you don't import to another state first, if that is where you will be settling when you come back.

Thanks for the info. I figured it would be easy to resell if it i didn't like it. we can ship any vehicle back over 25 years old. I think will be moving to Washington state or North Carolina.

How much are they asking for it? Did you check the compression to make sure it is over 400 straight across? The outside mirrors are stock from the factory. Those front blinkers look like they have been replaced though. What year is it? 1983? Anyway, the BJ46 very valuable here in the United States. Does the AC blow cold? Attached is a picture of mine. 1983 BJ46 that I imported from Sapporo, Japan. I can't tell what color it is in those pics. Stock color by chance? Stock color would make it more valuable. How about rust? If not too much, that obviously is an asset. Good luck. If price is reasonable I would certainly go for it. One of the rarest Land Cruisers ever produced.
DAVE83BJ46PASS.jpg
DAVE83BJ46.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom