Looking to buy a LC100 in Cincinnati OH (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone seen a posting for 2000 Toyota LC on Kings Toyota at Cincinnati OH, very interested in buying this but afraid to make a 5 + hour trip and then finding some issue with it. I would appreciate any help directing me to a service that can check it out for me or any 1 in this group I am willing to pay but my budget is a little tight.

Also if anybody has already seen it I would appreciate your feedback.
Thank You

Has anyone seen a posting for 2000 Toyota LC on Kings Toyota at Cincinnati OH, very interested in buying this but afraid to make a 5 + hour trip and then finding some issue with it. I would appreciate any help directing me to a service that can check it out for me or any 1 in this group I am willing to pay but my budget is a little tight.

Also if anybody has already seen it I would appreciate your feedback.
Thank You

I haven't seen it in person since I live about two hours away but I have personal experience with Kings Toyota. Overall I was fairly happy when I purchased my old 80 there, they don't seem to do a ton for cleaning up a vehicle so what you see is what you get in a sense.

From quick glance it seems like a MUCH cleaner 100 series vs what is around here a lot, I know my mom has one sitting in her garage that we can't give away it's so rusty. Being a mainly western US truck it shouldn't have been subjected as much to the salt abuse we see, it looks to be in very good condition without a lot of the corrosive areas I see on these trucks. I would give them a shout, maybe to a sales manager directly, and get detailed underbody pics to check the condition. Saying that, if it's as clean as it look, being a 00+ with stronger diff and VSC, I'd scoop it up in a heartbeat for that price if I didn't have my 80.

I haven't seen it in person since I live about two hours away but I have personal experience with Kings Toyota. Overall I was fairly happy when I purchased my old 80 there, they don't seem to do a ton for cleaning up a vehicle so what you see is what you get in a sense

From quick glance it seems like a MUCH cleaner 100 series vs what is around here a lot, I know my mom has one sitting in her garage that we can't give away it's so rusty. Being a mainly western US truck it shouldn't have been subjected as much to the salt abuse we see, it looks to be in very good condition without a lot of the corrosive areas I see on these trucks. I would give them a shout, maybe to a sales manager directly, and get detailed underbody pics to check the condition. Saying that, if it's as clean as it look, being a 00+ with stronger diff and VSC, I'd scoop it up in a heartbeat for that price if I didn't have my 80.

It looks clean but I talked to them today and ut has bubbling paint on the inside of the tail gate, i would have scooped it up 2 weeks ago if it was a little near, I am just afraid of driving 5.5 hours and then finding an issue or something that I wont like. The sales person did send me couple of pictures of thr underneath does not look to bad but again he is not going to tell me all the problems either.

Sorry I missed this, I would have checked it out.

Sorry I missed this, I would have checked it out.
i have not yet have a chance to buy another 1 yet, and they dropped the price by a 1000 which makes it a little more tempting, would still be able to spare some time ?

I'll see what I can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom