Seeking Employment Looking to barter website development for credit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,

I'm gainfully employed full-time as a Lead Software Engineer at a large well-known footwear and sportswear brand (I had second thoughts about publicly naming my employer, but we can discuss in private), working on the online store. On the side I like doing small projects for cash or trade. I especially like trade as I think it really is the best deal for both parties. Of course, cash works too! I have an '89 HJ61 and would love to trade website work for a company that sells or fabricates 60-series stuff (think bumpers/armor, discontinued parts, rebuilt parts, interior/exterior goodies, etc), provides LandCruiser mechanic service in the NW Oregon/SW Washington area, or general 4WD supply (think tires, air compressors, winches, etc). However, I'm certainly not limited to just those categories and am always excited to work on any project that's not the same thing I work on day-in, day-out.

Let me know if you're in need of some website improvements, or even a website from scratch!

:steer:

Last edited:
Hey all,

I'm gainfully employed full-time as a Lead Software Engineer at a large well-known footwear and sportswear brand (I had second thoughts about publicly naming my employer, but we can discuss in private), working on the online store. On the side I like doing small projects for cash or trade. I especially like trade as I think it really is the best deal for both parties. Of course, cash works too! I have an '89 HJ61 and would love to trade website work for a company that sells or fabricates 60-series stuff (think bumpers/armor, discontinued parts, rebuilt parts, interior/exterior goodies, etc), provides LandCruiser mechanic service in the NW Oregon/SW Washington area, or general 4WD supply (think tires, air compressors, winches, etc). However, I'm certainly not limited to just those categories and am always excited to work on any project that's not the same thing I work on day-in, day-out.

Let me know if you're in need of some website improvements, or even a website from scratch!

:steer:
My Cousin used to work for Nike. His Next door neighbor was Alberto Salazar. Eventually he left the company. I have a IT infrastructure background and its contract. I am trying to leave it because the jobs only pay one or two hours each job. I have done it for two long and want to get back into IT support. I have tried learning Python, some C++, trying openCV computer vision AI just don't have the patience for coding. I am a INTJ Myers Briggs Personality "Master Mind/Artitect". I love concept and vision and troubleshooting and analyst. I swear perhaps I should have been a analyst long time ago or a meteorologist. When I grew up outside of Portland had a strong interest in knobs "I wanted to know how all things mechanical worked" so the early 70s was a fun time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom