Looking for Windshield Replacement in El Dorado County or Folsom Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an '86 60 that needs a new windshield. Given how finnicky these thing are, and prone to leaking, anyone have someone that you have already had a good experience with? Would prefer someone mobile as then I can remove my existing windshield and fix a couple of small rust spots.

And since I know how ya'll are about pic's:

20200222_120155.jpg

Last edited:
I wish I had a good place. The last two guys that installed my new windshields did a crappy job and they both have leaked. I’m looking for someone who knows how to properly install a Toyota windshield.

I have an '86 60 that needs a new windshield. Given how finnicky these thing are, and prone to leaking, anyone have someone that you have already had a good experience with? Would prefer someone mobile as then I can remove my existing windshield and fix a couple of small rust spots.

And since I know how ya'll are about pic's:

View attachment 2320916
I have a guy... he’s done my 80 & 100... he’s also done my brother’s 100. Did a great job, took their time and no leaks. I’ve already told him, he’s doing my 62 as well when I’m ready.

Advanced Auto Glass - 916-825-7307 - Brandon

I have a guy... he’s done my 80 & 100... he’s also done my brother’s 100. Did a great job, took their time and no leaks. I’ve already told him, he’s doing my 62 as well when I’m ready.

Advanced Auto Glass - 916-825-7307 - Brandon
Tks for the tip. Unfortunately too late for me. I took it to a highly rated place in placerville, and offered a copy of the FSM because they are notoriously leaky. The shop of course declined because they have a guy that's "been doing them for years."

It rained a few days later and my windshield leaked. 😡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom