looking for tuffy console for my 86 60, cheap dash (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i went to the tuffy site and couldnt find one for the 60's wondering if someone has a link or something that would help me out, also the cheapest dash i found was 400 on cruiserparts.net any one know of a cruiser accessorie website

Specter Off-Road has a plastic molded Dash cover. $100.

Im getting one when I start work on my interior.

My wife bought my Tuffy from CCOT and it had the mounting brackets and the back piece to make it look like it was made to fit a 60. CCOT carries there own brand also, bought I have read on here that the lock is really cheap. Take a look and good luck.

Tuff 012 is the unit that fits the 60 without a radio compartment. This is the cheapest place i found. $189.63 shipped to my door.

WindRockOffroad.com.

Crutchfield.com carries the Tuffy 012 ($197.99) and 013 ($204.99) with free shipping. The 013 has the radio compartment and I think both fit the 60. If you Google for "Crutchfield coupons", you can find codes on the Web that will give you $20 off. The codes seem to change now and then but there is nearly always one out there. That will bring the price down to $177.99 & $184.99. That is the best price I have found on them.

Crutchfield.com carries the Tuffy 012 ($197.99) and 013 ($204.99) with free shipping. The 013 has the radio compartment and I think both fit the 60. If you Google for "Crutchfield coupons", you can find codes on the Web that will give you $20 off. The codes seem to change now and then but there is nearly always one out there. That will bring the price down to $177.99 & $184.99. That is the best price I have found on them.

Show off:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom