Wanted Looking for the gutter mounts to build a roof rack with? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have a place they recommend I looked through the older threads on this and many seem to have stopped making them. Looking to do the jmoose rack myself and need to source the mounts to get started.

Thanks!

search for a thread from Workingclass about his roof rack. He makes some burly as FAWK gutter clamps. Worth every penny if you ask me!

will do thanks!

link?

I second Diamondrax. His mounts are beefy and hes a good guy to deal with.

I think I have 4 of these confer mounts in my garage. I am on vacation now and won't be home till Sept. 21. You can have them for the cost of the ride if you can use them. You will have to make the clamping part but not hard to do. I will attach a pic of what they look like.

clamp3.jpg

get the gamavitis. they are pricey, BUT STRONG

i've got a some of the gamviti's for sale. i'll see how many i have and get pics

The best I've seen are custom made by a MUD member: "workingclass". Check out the home made roof rack discussion in the expedition rig thread. Price is very reasonable. Here are some pics of his mounts.

image-2029108414.jpg

image-72285015.jpg

image-701425301.jpg

image-2029108414.jpg

image-72285015.jpg

image-701425301.jpg

those are nice, but it seems like the small grabbing lip wouldn't spread the tension very well. fine if you have an aerodynamic rack that won't pull up and you don't get into stuff wheeling (like trees :doh:), but i'd rather have a large area of the gutter holding stuff on.

here are the gamviti's i've got. i went a different route for the last thing i had to mount (still have more gamviti's on my roof rack and my lightbars tho)
they are the 45 degree brackets for 40/80 series rigs (can be used on others, just not as fit for them, so 60 series or 80s w/o fact roof rack will stick up higher). they are powdercoated and with the exception of dust in good condition. go $175+ shipping new for 6. i'll sell my 6 for $125/shipped

DSC04473.JPG

DSC04475.JPG

Bracket picture

This are the Inti Brackets

picture.php

Let me know how wants some?

Juan Carlos Lizarralde
954-529-8077
jc@payaraexpeditions.com

We have detailed pictures in the vendor section under "Metric TLc" you can also scroll through the build thread in my sig line to see the attention to detail we strive for.

www.LabRak.com is new, we will be updating pictures and information daily.

Thanks,

Shane@MetricTLc.com

image-2765424575.jpg

image-1285784878.jpg

image-212028845.jpg

image-1000309546.jpg

image-1557953443.jpg

image-1861597721.jpg

image-3619650758.jpg

Really nice looking stuff for sure but I got some used from a member.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom