Looking for the best price on a OE Radiator (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

16400-50210 (98-02) Original radiator... now superseded by...
16400-50360 This part is shared by other market 100's of later years including HDJ's. Difference is unknown to me.
16400-50290 (03-07) Radiator with more fins per inch than original 98-02 radiators

The "Mexican spec" radiators (16400-50211 and 50212) have been superseded by the same 16400-50360 as above. They weren't just Mexican spec, they were spec'd for other markets as well.

16400-50210 (98-02) Original radiator... now superseded by...
16400-50360 This part is shared by other market 100's of later years including HDJ's. Difference is unknown to me.
16400-50290 (03-07) Radiator with more fins per inch than original 98-02 radiators

The "Mexican spec" radiators (16400-50211 and 50212) have been superseded by the same 16400-50360 as above. They weren't just Mexican spec, they were spec'd for other markets as well.

Good work!

To the OP: If it was me I would keep the Denso and ask the provider to match the Rock Auto price for a Denso of $181.79 - because that's what the market price is for a Denso radiator that is properly described and disclosed. They might just take it to avoid the return, and you would still be getting a fine radiator.

Any other thoughts about keeping the Denso? How do i tell it's country of manufacture?

TIA

I thought that Denso made the radiators for Toyota. I bought mine on Amazon. I paid $170 and received a perfect Denso radiator a couple days later. Is there a difference between buying a denso on amazon verse from toyota (other than price)?

That Denso is made in Taiwan/China. There's a sticker on the upper tank. I'm running the Denso and have had no problems for 2 years but I would prefer OE/T.Rad

hoser, Duh! i fond the sticker that says made in Taiwan. unfortunately the vendor is not willing to match the price. I am going to send it back and get a Toyota OE Rad and be set for a bunch of years.....

Any other thoughts about keeping the Denso? How do i tell it's country of manufacture?

TIA
hoser, Duh! i fond the sticker that says made in Taiwan. unfortunately the vendor is not willing to match the price. I am going to send it back and get a Toyota OE Rad and be set for a bunch of years.....

Strong vote for returning from me. If you want non-toyota, sensor is on Amazon for half what you paid. The eBay seller tried to pull a fast one.

Thanks everyone,
They will not adjust the price so it's going back! Glad they helped me make the right decision. I was leaning this way, they just made it easier......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom