Looking for Source for Later Toyota Fuse Panel Pins (Glass AGC/SFE Fuses) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4Cruisers

SILVER Star
Threads
I'll be installing a fuse panel from an '81 Toyota pickup into my '71 FJ40, to replace the existing fuse panel. I figured out how to remove the pins (?) from the pickup's plastic fuse holder and shift the pins with attached wires around to match the colors of the wires on the '71. I have plenty of wire that I've harvested from Land Cruisers and the pickup, so I'll be able to match the missing colors. Problem is I can't find a source for new pins of this type:

Fuse-Holder-1.jpg

They're crimp-on open barrel connectors that will work with the ratcheting crimping tool I've been using.

Does anyone know where I can get these? @Coolerman @RAGINGMATT

I did a little more searching and decided to temporarily remove the fuse panel from my '76 FJ40. Just as I thought from some of the photos others have posted, this other type of pin would actually be better:

Fuse-Holder-2.jpg

If I can't find these new I can harvest what I need off of used fuse panels of the same vintage. The '76 has eight of the pins posted above and two similar pins, but with two male spades. They are easily removed from the plastic fuse panel.

Not sure if these guys will have, but I have used Mid-Term supply in Fresno for harness building parts...http://midterminc.com/
McMaster Carr might also have...

Thanks, I'll check them out. I'm finding quite a few sources for the ATC blade fuses, but not the glass fuses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom