Looking for Someone to check out a 200 in Continental (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

a_traut_man

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey Guys,
My brother has the Land Cruiser itch and I've been helping throw gas on that fire as much as I can. Is there anyone around the Continental area that wouldn't mind going by and taking a look at a 200 he has found? Photos and records look great but putting a set of eyes on it would be very helpful.

Can Venmo or Paypal for the time. Shoot me a message if you think you can help and thanks in advance

Adam

Ouch- that one is going to be a stretch.

You might want to get on the Indiana club also. I think there is some Fj40 presence in the Ft Wayne area.

For the other Ohio guys- this is about in the middle of lima/findlay/ft wayne triangle.

Yeah I pulled it up on google and was like dangit, there is a triangle of cities around it and this puppy is right in the middle of nowhere. Thanks for the tip, I'll check out IN too.

Wish I could help, but I'm based in Cincy, which is almost 3 hours away. I've got family in Wapakoneta, but that would still be an hour.

You might try commissioning an auto repair shop in Continental to do an on-site inspection.

I would be concerned about rust in the Ohio area. But for a 200 series, maybe you've got time on your side depending on the model year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom