Looking for someone in Medford - Grant Pass, Oregon. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I tried looking in the clubhouse section but I didn't see anything viable.
If anyone with experience can help me look at a 1997 LC in Grant Pass, Oregon, please send me a PM.
I would really like to pick this baby up, but hard to pay for it without having a second opinion.
I will send some beer your way for your time or meet up for dinner date if I pick it up :)

Yea... This one looks nice too, that issue will be resolved very soon, nothing to worry about.
are you going to be in oregon? LOL

If you're paying for gas I can be there by noon ;).

I saw that one too and would love some help from someone local as well. I've been talking to the owner.

If you're nearby to and available today - please PM me. I'll pay you for your time and be happy to meet up when I pick it up!

edit: HA - someone from here is there right at this moment...I imagine this one is going unless that Check Engine light is more sinister in person.

Last edited:
@jatree damn bro, you are relentless :p
Owner said someone is coming to look at it, i have a feeling it will be sold.

That's the same mentality that hosed me out of a cruiser once already. Kid I was buying from had my cash in hand and gets a phone call. Someone else obviously from mud called and asked if he had sold the cruiser and dude instantly offered the kid a few THOUSAND dollars more to sell it to him instead and told the kids he was already on his way. Sight unseen dude offered this kid way more than he was asking and way more than it was worth. The thing was clapped out and I felt bad for it and like I was getting kind of a raw deal paying him a few hundred bucks, these are the lengths mud memebers will go to for a cruiser.

Owner just told me it is sold.

Just to be clear - I emailed the owner 40 minutes after he posted the craigslist ad. We talked last night.

@socallove - didn't meant to try rain on your parade. I actually posted in the Clubhouse thread looking for someone.

@LandCruisinMy93 - sorry to hear that. I feel that way now after telling the owner last night I'd make an offer today. He texted me 7am that someone local was coming and I have a feeling another Mud member is the new owner. I guess it's the gift and curse of asking for help while being far away.

More like "idiot" hahaha.
I just like the color, I think it's pretty, 40th sage green, and of course everyone love the white cruisers.

I was thinking the same think Ty, the only '97 that I see around town here is Toy's and I think he's getting buried in his.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom