Looking for some nice seat covers for my Hdj81 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fj62max

Wildlife Customs
Threads
I tryed escape Gear and they told me they don't have the pattern. Any recommendations?

I would think that the seats in the HDJ81 are no different than a same year FJ80 / FZJ80, cloth or leather. Escape Gear being a US company is more than likely does not know what an HDJ81 is as they were not imported new into the US. I have Escape Gear covers for my factory leather seats that I purchased back in ~2000 made with the same cloth material used in 90s era Toyota vehicles. That cloth shows no signs of wear on the seating surfaces only the lessor quality material on the side of the driver's seat where my jeans scrape every time I get in and out. They fit perfectly.

We have America's Finest Custom Seat Covers since 1976 - Ruff Tuff covers and they are awesome. Lots of different types and styles of fabrics and they are custom made. We have dark brown alligator in the center and tan ostrich on the sides. Faux of course! We receive tons of comments on them.

These serve me very well and have an excellent fit.https://www.sor.com/cat309g.sor?tabpage=TAB3

Marathon seat covers have been liked by many on mud.

I would think that the seats in the HDJ81 are no different than a same year FJ80 / FZJ80, cloth or leather. Escape Gear being a US company is more than likely does not know what an HDJ81 is as they were not imported new into the US. I have Escape Gear covers for my factory leather seats that I purchased back in ~2000 made with the same cloth material used in 90s era Toyota vehicles. That cloth shows no signs of wear on the seating surfaces only the lessor quality material on the side of the driver's seat where my jeans scrape every time I get in and out. They fit perfectly.

Hi. Escape gear is from Africa. My truck is an hdj81 right hand drive. Which the levers are different.

I got marathon seat covers for mine. They’re been good so far. And the customer service is stellar!

if your cruiser has manual seats with the smaller headrests make sure to let them know when you order. I ordered manual seat covers on and had to send my headrest to them to measure and covers back to be recut because they used the larger headrests as their original pattern. The fixed it immediately and communication was great through the whole process.

Here's the pics of my Hdj81 (right hand drive)
20190923_134415.jpg
20190923_134255.jpg
20190923_134529.jpg
20190923_134605.jpg

I’ve been running the Spectre Off Road seat covers for 9 years and they’re doing great. They have 2 grades, I think the best were called “tough duck”. They’re spendy, but I’ve not seen their equal in fit and quality. Maybe since they make them in house they would custom cut a set for you? Having the lumbar and tilt control on opposite sides of the seat may limit your choices...

I’ve been running the Spectre Off Road seat covers for 9 years and they’re doing great. They have 2 grades, I think the best were called “tough duck”. They’re spendy, but I’ve not seen their equal in fit and quality. Maybe since they make them in house they would custom cut a set for you? Having the lumbar and tilt control on opposite sides of the seat may limit your choices...

Thanks I will email them now. Appreciate it 👍👊

Nope. Just called. Told me they don't have the pattern and only sell for US model.😔

Have you checked with Lseat if they have pattern for RHD, alternatively, if they can make without slots/holes you should be able to cut accordingly. I have sent them mail for my HDJ81 and once i have reply, will post.

Have you checked with Lseat if they have pattern for RHD, alternatively, if they can make without slots/holes you should be able to cut accordingly. I have sent them mail for my HDJ81 and once i have reply, will post.

How did those work out for you HDJ81? Can you post a picture? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom