Wanted Looking for some fzj80 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,
I'm in search of some parts for a 1997 Fzj80
1) Cruise control motor
2) passenger side electric mirror, color doesnt matter but silver would be ideal.
3) tan trim for sunroof
4) ac vent that goes just right of the steering wheel, have one but it droops down.

Thanks for looking!

I have the CC motor. I might have a mirror but definitely not in silver. The tan sunroof trim I would recommend buying new. After 25 years of UV those trim pieces are very brittle and if they don't crack during disassembly (pulling the used part) there is a good chance that they will crack upon assembly. On the AC vent get the fuzzy side of self adhesive Velcro and install it on the inside edge. It will provide enough friction to hold it in place but still allow it to move.

I have the CC motor. I might have a mirror but definitely not in silver. The tan sunroof trim I would recommend buying new. After 25 years of UV those trim pieces are very brittle and if they don't crack during disassembly (pulling the used part) there is a good chance that they will crack upon assembly. On the AC vent get the fuzzy side of self adhesive Velcro and install it on the inside edge. It will provide enough friction to hold it in place but still allow it to move.
Can't seem to locate the new sunroof trims. Sources here are having no luck. Do you know of a source?

I may have the sunroof parts. A few years back I replaced my sunroof and bought a whole unit. I will look this weekend. Ping me on DM if I don't get back to you in the next couple days.

Remove all the plastic trim and pieces. I bet you not know it’s missing if there are not cracked pieces hanging out there you would never know it’s missing. Super brittle. It will shatter as you pull it. I do it to a lot of rigs that come into my shop. I have them look at mine without any trim ands it’s a no brainer decision.

Looks a little more industrial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom