Looking for silicone wedding rings in FJ40 colors (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Totally serious. Need something wrenching safe for the wife and self that has character to it.

Wedding ring and pinion set.

DCEEBEB5-C8C5-495E-A548-F79546C481B1.jpeg

Don’t do it. You’ll end up working on your marriage for next you years and then once you get it back on the road you’ll always be working on it, and lusting after the next broken down one 😜🥃

I’m not sure Landcruisers care about wedding rings. Rings repel some women but attract others, kind of like 40s. Id guess in the world of repelling the affection of unknown Landcruisers, rings are about as inert as Argon. As a fail safe you could rattle can the real rings glove box pewter though. I think CCOT has it.

Totally serious. Need something wrenching safe for the wife and self that has character to it.

dude ....

that's so 2022 ..... :rolleyes:

follow Erin and my Lead ....

join our tribe , and live with some risky business :grinpimp:

it feels good

il_1140xN.3371496547_jdgp.jpg

il_794xN.3371497317_blzq.jpg

il_794xN.3323806888_4xpx.jpg

iap_640x640.3167606391_h8m0p1pn.jpg

you guys crack me up
how about just get matching 'toyota' ring tattoo's ..... till death, right

seems a bit more 'permanently' fitting

you guys crack me up
how about just get matching 'toyota' ring tattoo's ..... till death, right

seems a bit more 'permanently' fitting

- the mrs. only rolls that way ........

I where a Bondwell ring. Brake clean hasn't hurt it at all in the past 4 years since I started wearing it. I spray my hands every weekend and it's held up well.

Can you imagine the ass chewing the PO took when he got home with a missing a ring. Its probablythe only time I’ve ever even considered feeling bad for a PO. Lol
Fortunately for the PO, it was likely her ring. Losing my band would be embarrassing, losing hers would be expensive….

Can get a number of colors here.

I mentioned these a while back to my wife and she thought I was an idiot.

I have not worn my wedding ring for at least 12 years. I had to remove all jewelry when I had to do work in a food plant and I had a helluva time getting my band off and I have not worn it since. I do a lot of work with my hands and I have always been nervous about having my band hang up and cut off a finger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom