Looking For SandCruiser in Tamarindo, CR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,

I'm looking for SandCruiser in Tamarindo, CR. I'll be heading that way in a few weeks and maybe we could meet up. PM me.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2:

Pura Vida,
Jason

i'm here!
both emails above work fine
pm works too

or call my cellphone, that's the most reliable of all! 376 62 78
my office phone is 653 11 02

Cheers
-Steve

Hopefully be in costa during march sometime for a quick 5 day surf trip, but will be there for 2 or 3 weeks in june with my son. I'll try and swing by Tamarindo on my june trip and maybe say hello.

I'm trying to find a decent house around jaco/hermosa area for me and the family. Have a couple of friends that live in that area and trying to do the same. I love Tamarindo area, but my friends are in the Hermosa area, and they are school teachers which will be great for my kids.

Pura Vida

WAVEPIMP said:
I'm trying to find a decent house around jaco/hermosa area for me and the family.
If you find yourself south of Quepos check out the village of Playa Matapalo - sleepy, relaxing, so-so surf, but its more like CR used to be...

yeah Thats a cool lil town, stopped in there once to get something to eat. Laid back lil town. We looked at a lil cabina place there to buy, but the older ladywho owned it wanted to much. She had a sweet set up, but to pricey.

Still kinda thinking of that place.
As soon as that road gets black toped, that place will blow up. It has a killer beach.

Laters

I was in Costa Rica Last year and stayed in Playa Matapalo and it was a super sweet place to stay, drove through Jaco and thought it was a little ghetto. Quepos seemed a bit better, especially if you can find a place to stay just outside of town on the hills above the beach.....really cool. Tons of sweet LC's down there too. Diesel fj-40s in Tamarindo seemed almost as common as suburbans are here. It was awesome.

I like Dominical. Punta Dominical is one of the prettiest places I've been too.

If anyone ever gets over to the other coast look me up. I'm between Limon and Cahuita, part time.

Almost invetsed in a zip line tour in Limon. Its for all the new cruise lines that are going to start comming into there.

Dominical is sweet, I caught that place right before the waves got to big and started shutting down closing out. The place was firing right before night fall. Then the next morning the beaches were shutting down. So went down the road and found like a private beach type thing where there were caves in the hills and you could walk through in low tide. But in high tide the water would shot out of them like blow holes. Really cool. Perfect lil head high rights rapping into the little cove and it was only me and my best friend there surfing it.

Gonna have to go back and check that place again.

Seen alot of deisel cruisers as well. I saw one that had the little steps that go on the rear corner so you can access a roof rack if you had one. I saw a pic of a 60 on here that had one over seas. I won't some of those steps so bad!!!

I'll be trying to score some of those next time I'm over there.

Laters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom