looking for rubber pads for ARB bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
When I bought my 99 it had an ARB front bumper with one of the rubber pads missing. I'm going to temporarily remove the bumper later this summer and figure that is the time to replace that missing pad. I can't seem to find spare parts for the bumper anywhere though. Can anyone point me to either a part number or a location that sells these?
20220729_162836.jpg

The ARB manual for your bumper has a parts list. you can order arb parts from an ARB dealer, @cruiseroutfit being the only place I could find that actually cares and will get you the part(I had to order a replacement crash absorber), if avaliable. I wanna say it will take a month or two cause it has to come on the next shipment from ARB Australia?

Thanks, I had never even thought of the bumper having a manual with part numbers. Looks like I need to track down ARB part 3500170.

Thanks, I had never even thought of the bumper having a manual with part numbers. Looks like I need to track down ARB part 3500170.
Maybe got it sorted by now but call or email ARB. They've been helpful whenever I try that. Cheers!

Just had this same issue this year. Son knocked it off with his power wheels.

That's the correct part #. I ordered them off a site called Autoplicity.com, but they just drop shipped them from ARB in a couple weeks. Price was $79 shipped.

I ripped one off and was so unimpressed with how weak the bolt attachment was that I took off the second one rather than buy a replacement.

Just tore one off this weekend. Thanks Mud for solving this for me.
Now down to $69 each with cheap shipping ($10) from Autoplicity.com. Just Differentials lists them in stock as well and they want over $40 to ship one. :eek:

Now to figure out if I need new lower control arms from the same adventure!

Last edited:
Just tore one off this weekend. Thanks Mud for solving this for me.
Now down to $69 each with cheap shipping ($10) from Autoplicity.com. Just Differentials lists them in stock as well and they want over $40 to ship one. :eek:

Now to figure out if I need new lower control arms from the same adventure!
FYI - that was for a pair. Great deal.
20220925_190507.jpg

Came in 6 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom