Looking for pics of clean, White (031) FJ40s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fyton2v

SILVER Star
Threads
The higher the resolution the better. I want to use these for motivation and would like to print them out and hang them in my garage next my dismantled truck. It also may make her feel better.

Thanks.

Any picture could be photochopped white...

I would post pics of my truck but I went to Auburn so I will make you search for them. They are in here somewhere.

<------- Is that one big enough for you.

Last edited:
Here's another . .
80 FJ40d1.jpg

Need a high-res of that one!

honk said:
Current one and first inspiration:

I love the "This is not a car" ad. Any chance of getting a high-res version of that?

Thanks!

Sean.

Found one

Now this is a nice looking truck.
white-FJ40.JPG

'Cept for the hole drilled in the bib for the towing lamp connector..

:rolleyes:

sbaker said:
I love the "This is not a car" ad. Any chance of getting a high-res version of that?

Thanks!

Sean.

Sean, There's a seller in ebay who has full 17" x 14" posters made from original Toyota Landcruiser advertizements that he sells for $7.50 (I THINK that I noticed his price higher - raised to $10., but I didn't pay close enough attention to say for sure). What you see above is a meager photo of one of his posters. He's had several different ones listed from time to time and is in Colorado so probably someone in here knows him or at least what his seller ID is but for me it's been too long since.

fyton2v - I know that cruiser. Where'd you find the picture?

I found it on my hard drive... not sure how it got there. I may have downloaded the picture off of eBay while I was searching for my 40.

That is a cool poster. I'd say it's worth 10 bucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom