Looking for pics of a white 60 with black crawlers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have any? I am about to install a OME suspension and add some 33 BFG MT's with black rock crawler rims to my White 84' and i need a fix until everything is on.

Jason

you lookin for.....

something like this?
35's with a SOA
DSC00103.JPG

Man i am stoked about my truck looking like that. Let me ask some of you guys this.

I am putting on a complete OME kit. Do i need to do the following?

Longer brake line?
Higher steering arm?
longer sway bar links?

Jason

I used the extended sway bar links. Don't know how it would work without them.....

I bought the brake line extender, but haven't installed yet. I am running 32s and it doesn't seem like it needs the extender right now.

These are before I had my OME Dakar front springs installed and 2" longer rear shackles - haven't taken any photos since the lift. Tyres are BFG MT 33x10.5x15 on 15x7 wheels. Hope this gets you through!
AA Cruiser pre lift front A.jpg
AA Cruiser pre lift rear A.jpg
AA Cruiser pre lift side A.jpg

Fourrunner said:
Sorry to Hijack the thread, but hey waggoner, is that your rig or someone elses? I like the flares on it. Someone posting something about fender flares off an FJ80. is that what we are seeing? EDIT...just saw the post further down. I really like those flares on the white 60/62
Its mine and the flares are from Spector. They are urathane copies of the factory flares. They look good but would not recommend buying them. They are a PITA to mount up and don't have a finished look, even painted.

Hey BS, you'll need all those things if you are going to spring over it. Here's my truck before the paint booth on 37" Goodyears and an OME spring over. And after the paint booth on skinnys so it would fit in the booth.

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

The extended sway bar links are for the front or the back? I want to add a rear sway to my 84 FJ60, but don't want to have to fab up my own mounts. I know I can get a rear sway from a pick-n-pull, but I have no way to mount it.

an fj62 rear sway bar should fit onto your 60. I think I remember hearing that 60's have the holes in the frame and the spots on the axles to mount one from a 62. pull the sway bar and all the mounts. When i put a BDS on my 62 I didn't need any longer rear sway bar links than there are stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom