Looking for parts in Reno area. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks gregnash I actually sourced a 5.3 locally with harness and all it was a good running truck from a good friend. But you are right bd is a great company . Looking to cut down my harness myself to learn something new. So if anyone is interested in parts I’m selling or trading some 7757814127 feel free to call or text I’m faster at text responding

@Tony_Farson Don't know if you need anything from Barron

Thanks Greg! :) He and I are PMing already. He has expressed interest in my complete hard top. Now I am "ascared" to sell... LOL. I guess I need to think a little harder on whether I'll regret said sale.

Get a soft top and your golden. I hated driving with my hard top on. And wheeling with it is a top heavy joke. And the rattles and the constant popping open when you flex. I say sell it.

Agreed on the top. My early bronco and scouts were top heavy with the hard top. Soft has its drawbacks though. Security and moisture are the big ones.

Hmmm both very valid points I guess there is just a soft spot in my heart for the hard tops . And the top prices are so insane i was looking for something sturdy. Even soft top and bows are almost 2k