Looking for OEM 7-pin trailer harness (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Long shot, but does anyone have a spare 7-pin factory trailer harness? I just need the connector circled in the picture.

Can't buy the connector through Toyota anymore. Have to buy the entire harness for $280.

full

full

Unless you're in a hurry look in the "Parting Out" classified section. Betcha this isn't a pc that is in high demand. Someone must have it still attached to their truck.

Not perfectly ideal vs an OEM connector, but if you don't have any luck finding just that piece, I've had great luck just making my own with waterproof connectors. I have a few kits of these for various sizes, they're great. Would take maybe 15 minutes to set up both male and female ends. I have these for all of the lighting on my front bumper. They've been submerged, stuck in mud, and pressure washed 100 times with no fail.

Amazon product ASIN B09GN8TQYQ

I really like Deutsch connectors (or highly rated knockoffs from Amazon). They are used in many aerospace, marine, and industrial OEM applications. They're fantastic connectors

Long shot, but does anyone have a spare 7-pin factory trailer harness? I just need the connector circled in the picture.

Can't buy the connector through Toyota anymore. Have to buy the entire harness for $280.

full

full
What is the OEM part number? I think I am having problems with my harness as well. Turn signals will not work. I have a 2003 Lexus 100.

What is the OEM part number?
The Toyota part number should be 90980-10895. The connector part number should be embossed on the back side of the connector pictured in the OP's zoomed photo. It is on the other side from where the picture was taken, as I first enlarged it and didn't see any numbers there. I got under my 06 LX and took an old toothbrush to my dirt crusted connector and the above number is what I saw (less the 90980- prefix). If OP can clean his up and chime in with the number on his connector that should confirm the same OEM part number on a LC as well. A quick online search indicates that Toyota has indeed discontinued this part making it NLA.

ETA: After a quick search there's some good discussion and info in this thread that may be useful to you (also here). Good luck chasing your problem.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom