Wanted Looking for NEW Greaseable Spring Pins (yellow zinc) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drake2

SILVER Star
Threads
I checked with Cruiser Corps but they are out of stock which is unfortunate because they were only $14.95. I am looking for 4 of these buggers and was hoping someone may be able to suggest another source for the yellow zinc units.

JT Outfitters has some but they are $45.00 each o_O

1638316808593.png

Not sure the price, but pretty sure redline landcruisers sells them.

Not sure the price, but pretty sure redline landcruisers sells them.
Thanks, but they seem to offer it only as a kit with shackles.........$221 o_Oo_O

Thanks, but they seem to offer it only as a kit with shackles.........$221 o_Oo_O
Ooooooh that sucks. Maybe call and see if they have them separate?

Intersting the differences between vendors. Cruiser Corps lists them as one part number for 1958-1980 (FJ40, FJ45, FJ55, BJ) Front & Back

1638401403551.png

SOR lists them as different part numbers for front, back, 40, 45, 55, etc.....even different for 1958-04/77 & 04/77-07/80. How can it be two different numbers for 04/77 ???

1638401586760.png

As far as I know the pins on the front & back from 58-78 were all the same, at least on the 40 series. If someone else knows differently please chime in.

Last edited:
Yes I also saw they had two for what you’re showing. But when I bought it as a package I think there was just one option. Mine is 07/77, I can send the picture of the box if that helps.

Yes I also saw they had two for what you’re showing. But when I bought it as a package I think there was just one option. Mine is 07/77, I can send the picture of the box if that helps.
Thanks for your reply and I did find them on the site.

I have been trying to call CruiserCorps for 2 days now, during business hours and no one answers the phone. Recording says "Leave a message", then the recording says "the mailbox is full and you can not leave a message". Going to be hard to stay in business when you don't answer the phone and can't leave a message. Guess they're done......

I have been trying to call CruiserCorps for 2 days now, during business hours and no one answers the phone. Recording says "Leave a message", then the recording says "the mailbox is full and you can not leave a message". Going to be hard to stay in business when you don't answer the phone and can't leave a message. Guess they're done......
I’ve called before and they never got back to me. 👎

I’ve called before and they never got back to me. 👎
Funny, I just received a marketing email from them saying........

1638471046404.png

What a joke :flush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom