Looking for muffler gasket parts #'s. HELP!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.coastal-aquariums.com
I've searched a handful of sites and I'm having a hard time finding the right gaskets to go on either side of the muffler. Anyone want to be my hero and give me the part #s? I found them on partsouq.com but the shipping is more than the gaskets, so I would like to find them domestically. Partsgeek or whatever. My local stores, such as O'Reilly's are useless and already sold me the wrong gaskets once. I can't find them on any other site. I need the gasket that is after the rear cat, but before the muffler, and the one right after the muffler, before the rear silencer pipe. The partsouq #'s are 17451 and 17420x.

So how in the world do I find these two little parts????

Thanks in advance for any help.

Partsouq should show you the complete Toyota part number. If not, look it up on Megazip.net.

Partsouq should show you the complete Toyota part number. If not, look it up on Megazip.net.

I don't know man, I have looked and looked and looked. I consider myself fairly intelligent, but I'm sucking at this.

17451GASKET, EXHAUST PIPE
90917-06043FRONT (01/1995 - 12/1997)1

17420XGASKET, EXHAUST PIPE, CENTER
90917-060761

$24.02 shipped to your door from Partsouq. Yes shipping is more than the parts but we're talking about the same price as a lunch at Five Guys.

You should probably buy three of the 90917-06043 as that is the same gasket on the backside of the Cats. If you do that then the parts are more than shipping but total is still only $32.18

I don't know man, I have looked and looked and looked. I consider myself fairly intelligent, but I'm sucking at this.
ToyoDIY is your friend when it comes to parts diagrams.

Ah, that makes sense now, didn't realize that was the Yota part #. Thank you.

I've never used Partsouq for part number, always Megazip or (allegedly) a pirated copy of the Toyota EPC.

On Megazip, you click on the short number on the diagram and it takes you to the part number and description. If you're on mobile, you have to remember the short number and manually switch between the 'diagram' and 'parts list' tabs.

I've never used Partsouq for part number, always Megazip or (allegedly) a pirated copy of the Toyota EPC.

On Megazip, you click on the short number on the diagram and it takes you to the part number and description. If you're on mobile, you have to remember the short number and manually switch between the 'diagram' and 'parts list' tabs.

Great info, thank you

You can find the parts from rockauto also. The Mahle’s fit good and I think is made in Japan.

You should try ToyoDIY.com Much better than any of the others I've tried, including Megazip. Just FYI.

Went to a local dealer in Fairfield and they had them in a few days. Easy to source from the dealer.

I'm not a fan of my local dealers. Nothing in stock and extremely expensive. I'll take my business elsewhere.

I hear ya, I pick and choose which ones I go to. Dealer in Vacaville has poor customer service.

Yeah, I left that part out. One of these dealerships also doesn't know crap and acts like they are doing you a favor by talking to you. Hard pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom