Looking for LX450 Rear Coil Springs for my pig of an LC100 AHC Overlander... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I'm told from all the usual sources that these rear coils are discontinued, and wondering how I can get a set, or what aftermarket options have a similar coil rate.

I have an 06 LC, w/ AHC, and I have a lot of weight built into her. 7400lbs with me, my wife, and our cat! (have a lot of extras). I put on some King KTRS-79s, but they don't quite assist the AHC system enough to compensate for the extra weight (doesn't got into High mode sometimes). Then I put on non-AHC 100 Series coils, and they are too much! Can't go into Low mode now! :)

I hear from a little birdie that the LX450 Coils have a spring rate between my first two trys. Third time's a charm!

Open to ideas on where I can source the LX450 OEM coils, new or used, or what other manufacturer's coils would give me a similar coil rate.

Thanks!

image.png

tempImagepgJcco.png
tempImagegzszpR.png

Last edited:
Hey, I just pulled the stock suspension out of my 96 LX450. 240k miles on the springs, PM, Im up in Seattle area

511B9A75-B045-40CD-B4BB-E82C740F2EC0.jpeg

73E4D366-B554-4EC6-B0F2-7A8E40886019.jpeg

that's mucho miles! - which will probably affect the spring rate and make them more like the Kings... thanks for the thought, though

Yes, I designed and built the drawers.

Did you try Lexus?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom